- Private online lessons are available either as single sessions or as a set. Typically students present particular training challenges they would like to address. Some examples are obstacle execution and handling strategies, both making appropriate choices and execution. All training puzzles welcome!
- Show coaching and analysis.
- Dudley is a professor at the Agility University and has classes available with Tasty Cakes. Check them out here!
- Course Club is a subscription service with two levels of membership. Dudley provides 4 setups a month, one setup a week, each setup containing two suggested courses (two of the monthly setups are jumping, two are agility). Level 1 membership provides the maps. Level 2 membership provides maps as well as access to a private FB group where Dudley posts training video of her dogs on the setups and where members can ask questions, make comments, engage in course analysis, etc.
Private Training - In Person
- There are some limited lessons available at Dudley’s farm for new students. These can be shared or solo.
- Dudley is also available for limited lessons on the road if it is en route to a trial or training engagement she is already attending.
Online training $125/hr
In person training $125/hr at the farm, $125/hr plus reduced travel expenses for on the road/en route lessons